[bookshare-discuss] Six books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:20:44 -0500

Well everything seems to be working today, yeah, smile.

So submitted the following books.

Ghosts Don't Rope Wild horses

Part of the Bailey School Kids series, read through and complete.

And these require editing.

Kings, Gods and Spirits from African Mythology
Warriors, Gods and Spirits from Central and South American Mythology
Gods and Heroes from Viking Mythology
Gods Pharaohs from Egyptian Mythology
Dragons, Gods and Spirits from Chinese Mythology

All of these books are supposed kids books, but I beg to differ on the
vocabulary and the content, I would say young adult and for older readers,
but good books.  Provide the myths, plus background history, geography and
symbolism.  All are part of a World Mythology Series.

These are all that my library system has, but I will submit the rest of the
series to the wishlist, a definite treasure for the site to have.  Enjoy,
happy validating.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller