[bookshare-discuss] Six books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 14:32:21 -0400

Hi you all, am still here just very busy with work.

But still have time to edit books.

My Braille Display died, so I may be returning books with some more errors,
I hope not, but sometimes they are hard to find by sound alone.B

ut these were done before it died yesterday.

The Birman Cat (Learning About Cats)
Caribou (Nature's Children)
Worms (Nature's Children)

And three books by Marguerite Henry

Muley-Ears Nobody's Dog
Our First Pony
The Little Fellow

Enjoy.
More should be coming.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

"Courage is not being without fear,
but courage is to go forward in spite of
fear."