[bookshare-discuss] Searching Question.

  • From: "Barb O'Connor" <broconnor1972@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 15:33:11 -0500

I am reading a series by Debbie Macomber, entitled "Rose Harbor". So far,
there are 2 different short stories that are apart of this series. The first
book that you are supposed to read is shown as .5. Then you have book 1, book
1.5, book 2, book 3, and book 3.5. What I am noticing, when searching for
these .5 books that appear to be short stories, is that they are not listed
when you search by author, in this case, Debbie Macomber. If, however, you
search by the title of the story, you find it. Why does this happen? Debbie
Macomber's name does appear in the title when you find the short story. Is
this some sort of bug in the search or is there some explanation for this?

Thanks for your response.

Barb O'Connor