[bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about scanning

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:28:51 -0800

Hi, Patti. It's really not as difficult as it seems. Once you get into
scanning, you'll be able to get a book and judge by the type of book it is
what settings might work best, and from there, minor changes might be made,
but it's just like anything else. It does take practice. Hey, I'm still
learning. To a certain degree, I think we all are. We all encounter things
for the first time at one point or another and learn from that, so don't let
the playing around with settings deter you from at least trying. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.