[bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about scanning

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:35:03 -0800

Hi, Patti. I don't know a thing about OpenBook, but generally, the best
settings for one book won't be the best settings for another. A big part of
scanning is messing around with the settings for each book until you find
one that works well with that book. Then, you start all over trying to find
a good setting for the next book. *smile* Sometimes, paperbacks take the
same or similar settings, and certain paper types work better with certain
settings, but even that can be variable. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.