[bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about browsing for new books

  • From: Stacey Robinson <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 16:28:42 -0500

Gerald,
Thanks for the helpful info.
Stacey and Chesley

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 14:08:48 -0500
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about browsing for new
books

OK, once again. The link for listing the latest books in English
is as
follows:

http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestri
ng=&authors
tring=&sort=4&language=en&quality=0&category%5B%5D=0&operation=su
bmit&submit

You'll want to save it in your list of Favorite websites, so you
can pull it
up any time you want to browse the latest books. You'll also
want to log in
to Bookshare before pulling up the page if you want it to list
books rated
Adult.

This list is one of the links on Jake's website, which can be
found at

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/

You'll find the link for browsing the latest books in English on
the Useful
Links page.

Gerald
From: "Sherry Gomes" <sherriola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:49:23 -0700
books

I didn't see those answers, and I was on vacation for quite a
while. How
can I see the new listings, possibly ones I missed by being away
for two
weeks, and is there a way to see only the English titles?

Sherry