[bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about browsing for new books

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 14:37:22 -0500

Did you save the list of new books in your favorites list?  If you did, then
all you have to do is go to Bookshare, log in, open your favorites list, and
select the new books list.  You don't ever leave the Bookshare site because
the link for the new books list is a call to the Advanced Search page on the
Bookshare site.

Gerald

  _____