[bookshare-discuss] Re: Problem with reading #2

  • From: poetprodigy7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gregg DeYoung" <Gdeyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"David Beilfuss" <debeilfuss@xxxxxxxx>,"Dick Thompson" <Riches1991@xxxxxxx>,<paul.DeYoung.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<stickersmc1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 21:00:43 +0000

-------------- Original message from "Marvin De Young" <marvdy@xxxxxxxxxx>:
--------------

Hi again.  I have been using FS Reader and that has been fine until the past
week or so.  I have noticed  that Adobe Reader is now in the Opening Menu and
may be causing the problem.  I thought it was possible to move things around in
the computer but have not found the way to do that.  Now I am thinking that if
I could remove Adobe Reader I could get back to reading my books and newspapers
but I have spent several hours today trying to find the command to remove a
program but that eludes me.

So now I am again asking for help with my frustrations.

How do I remove a program?  Thanks.

Marvin De Young

marvdy@xxxxxxxxxx