[bookshare-discuss] Paging The Submitter Of Making Peace With Your Past

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 20:44:36 -0400

Has anyone on this list submitted Making Peace With Your Past, by H. Norman Wright? If not, do you know a friend who has done so? If so, please email me as soon as possible. I am working on this book and need to resolve a couple of issues that will cause rejection if not worked out. This is an excellent scan, and I want to approve your book. I will wait until Wednesday morning to make a decision on this book since this is a holiday weekend. Thanks.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx