[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Wish: My reality Check Bounced

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:53:45 -0700 (PDT)

Your generation followed the Silent Generation, or
what I like better, Rick's term the nonrebellious
generation. You're ten years young than I, and those
10 years made a big difference--though I thought that
was the Baby Boomer generation. But the world was a
lot different in the '60's than in the '50s--sadly.

Cindy

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli