[bookshare-discuss] Re: Opticbook 3600... I love it!

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:21:54 -0500

How big  is the optic book 3600?
Rita

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 9:06 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Opticbook 3600... I love it!

I never disassemble my books to scan them.  This breaks my heart.  I still
get good scans, though, with my Epson Perfection 6500, which cost less than $100, and scans a page in less than ten seconds, usually around six seconds.

Brian M

----- Original Message ----- From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>