[bookshare-discuss] Re: Opticbook 3600... I love it!

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 19:07:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Vapour:
I've been using the OptiBook for over two years now. It works great. I never
have problems with the scans. The only problems I run into are with books where
the print isn't high quality. Then the OCR has problems not the OptiBook. I
scan a book a week. So it has been a great investment.

Jim--Michigan