[bookshare-discuss] Re: Off Topic

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:56:59 -0800

Hi, Pam. The flash card reader is for the PC. The Braille Lites can
accommodate the flash cards themselves. If you wanted to put files from your
PC onto the card, that's where you'd need the reader. I don't remember when
the Braille Lites started accommodating flash cards, but if you have a slot
in the back of your unit, that's what it's for. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis