[bookshare-discuss] Re: Off Topic

  • From: "Tina Birnenbaum" <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:32:11 -0700

Yes I was referring to the braille lite "blt" and the compact flash card
which i thought others shortened to cf, and to the computer so again, your
braille lite just needs your compact flash card containing your file you
want to work with. It does not need the flash card reader only the computer
needs that to move files to the card.