[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: husband-killer with lamb

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:37:22 -0500

Is this the book, if it is I requested it.

It was the only story compilation, though my library has two classic
mysteries that have that title too.

Title
Murder on the menu / edited by Peter Haining.
Publisher
New York : Carroll & Graf Publishers, 1992, c1991.
table end

book jacket
record=b1417054

Table with 3 columns and 5 rows