[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: husband-killer with lamb

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 22:45:55 -0500

Amber and Cindy, the story you're thinking of is collected in a volume of mysteries called Murder On The Menu. NLS has it. I can't remember if Bookshare does. If not, we'll have to find it in print. That book is awesome!

Monica Willyard

Grandma Cindy wrote:
What did she do with her husband? It makes me think of
the Greek myth where the woman killed someone's
husband or sons and served him to them.

G.Cindy

--- Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh I remember the story of the woman who killed her
husband with the leg of lamb, then ate it with company! Any idea who wrote it, or if it's in an anthology?
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of
Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
you this warning that you may prepare your mind for
your fate.
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line.  To get a list of available commands,
put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

WISH LIST (called Requested Additions To The Bookshare Collection)is available at http://people.delphiforums.com/jamiecalton/Book_Requests.htm
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/