[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Barney

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:17:03 -0500

I have seen the Barney shows and personally don't get what all the fuss is a
bout.  They are good children's shows, with animated characters that teach
lessons about kindness and sharing.
People just love to make a big deal out of anything, pick everything a part.
It's ridiculous to say the least.
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version