[bookshare-discuss] Re: O'Reilly Content

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:15:34 -0700

Hi Rajiv,

We checked up on this for you and found that the O'Reilly title you mentioned
is actually still in the collection, you can locate it here:
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/21384/

Our guess is that the ampersand issue in the title prevents it from displaying
through the search. We have brought this to the attention of the engineering
team for fixing, thanks for letting us know about the "disappearance", and
we're glad to have been able to locate the file you were looking for.

Warm regards,
Pavi

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare