[bookshare-discuss] Re: Now I do feel like a culprit

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:34:51 -0800 (PST)

Pam, did you insert hard page breaks where they
belong? That usually eliminates the page breaks Word
puts in (Usually those are there because whover
scanned it didn't put in page breaks manually.)--
unless the page is too long, which sometimes happens
if there's a lot of dialogue and/or the font you're
using is too large. That situation can be eliminated
by shortening the margins if possible, or saving, at
the end, in a smaller font, or not skipping lines
between paragraphs but indenting instead.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com