[bookshare-discuss] Now I do feel like a culprit

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 02:06:23 -0600

Usually I validate .txt files, but in keeping up with the times and
all that, thought I'd validate an .rtf file tonight. Great scan, just
the right number of pages and everything. Then only after uploading
the edited file, I find that my MS Word inserted those damnedable
extra page breaks, so it's going to look like it has half again as
many pages as it does! So for those of you who want page breaks,
you're getting a boatload of them with this one. I hate Word!

Pam