[bookshare-discuss] Not getting posts from the volunteer list

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 01:00:06 -0500

I'm not getting any posts through from the volunteer list - ones I send aren't getting to the list and none of the posts from other list members are coming trhough to me. I am, however, correctly getting all the posts from this list.

I've checked the archive for that list, and have missed about 4 days of posts now. It is not a problem with my spam catcher or my isp - I've already checked that out. smile.

I sent an email this am to the 'help' contact for freelists.org and haven't heard a squeak.

Who should I contact on the bookshare staff?

Judy s.