[bookshare-discuss] Re: New scanner and book I'm scanning

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:27:58 -0400

Nicki, I'm so glad you got your Canon and like it. Scanning with a laptop is cool, especially when you discover that you can take your gear outside and scan on the porch swing when the weather is nice. (smile) I like a change of scenery sometimes, and I like being able to work on a scan in the den while my daughter is doing her homework. The companionship is good for both of us.

Monica Willyard

Nicki Keck wrote:

Thanks to monica, I got my Canon LIDE 70 and love it. I installed it on my laptop because I use it more, and that way, I will actually scan more books that way because I hate to be in the room with the big computer after work.