[bookshare-discuss] New Release From Bookshare.org

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:30:38 -0700

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to let you know that the Bookshare team has released some updates
to the site.  I will be sending a list of these changes tomorrow, but I do want
to let you know that validation credits have been increased to $2.50 per book,
effective today, after the release came out.  We really appreciate the hard
work that our volunteers put into careful scanning and validating, which allows
all of us to enjoy such a great collection.

Kudos to one astute user for already noticing another welcome change, which is
that when viewing the latest books added to the collection, you can now specify
the time period to search.

More tomorrow!

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare