[bookshare-discuss] Re: NLS narrators

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, you guys are making me feel so sad. I remember
Alexander Scourby, though I don't remember what or
where or why, but I'm so sorry I missed out on the
others. I probably did hear them in radio dramas--and
some of those are still broadcast on some stations at
night. And some are available online. My husband and I
had a discussion about The Shadow and we ended up,
after finding it, listening to two episodes on line. I
didn't realize that Orson Welles had ever "been" the
Shadow. Did he narrate any NLS tapes?

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/