[bookshare-discuss] Re: NLS narrators

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:41:52 -0400

A great message, but I have to make one correction: The original narrator of the Lord of the Rings was Livingston Gilbert. I have copies of that one, which was done in 1973. Norman Barrs did a rerecording about ten years later. And, they've been done yet again about five or six years ago I think.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>