[bookshare-discuss] Re: Missing book in a series

  • From: "Alan Lemly" <walemly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:27:23 -0500

Shannon, sorry but I don't believe Dad and Gone is on Bookshare. I tried
searching by name and ISBN and could not find it.

I know you probably prefer to get it from Bookshare, but Dead and Gone is
available from the NLS BARD program. Here's the BARD entry:

Dead and Gone

Vachss, Andrew. Read by Ray Foushee. Reading time 11 hours 27 minutes.

Suspense

P.I. Burke is hired to be the middleman in a ransom swap for a kidnapped
boy. But it turns out he was set up to be murdered. After months in the
hospital, Burke goes underground to find his betrayers and runs into an
underworld of pedophiles. Strong language and some violence. 2000.

Download Dead and Gone, DB58663

Alan Lemly