[bookshare-discuss] Re: Memoirs of People Blind From Birth

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 05:56:17 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks to all of you who suggested memoirs written by people blind from
birth. I'll download and read them. They should stimulate my own memories.

I downloaded "As The Twig Is Bent" from the NFB kernel book page, only to
find that it was double-spaced, that is, each line was in a separate html
paragraph. This frustrated my efforts to get a good brf file using my
xml2brl program. I'll have to write another small program to straighten
things out. I hope Bookshare.org can get them in a more sensible format.

John