[bookshare-discuss] Love Busters has been rejected

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:51:26 -0400

Hi folks,

I have just rejected this book that I believe was recommended by Monica Willyard. It was submitted by the famous "A Bookshare Volunteer". Since no name as given I can't contact the submitter. If I could I could give them some sugestions on how to submit cleaner scans.

This book has lots of scannos. Many of these are the kind that E talks about a lot being able to clean up with ranked spelling. It also has a large number of chopped off lines. There are some truncated on the end and some on the beginning.
This book also has a number of pages that are multiple column pages.