[bookshare-discuss] Leaving the list

  • From: Jane Sheehan <jcsheehan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 07:55:40 -0400

It seems sort of pointless to write to say goodbye to this list when I
never post to it anyway, but that's what I'm doing.  I have 3050 messages
in this mailbox, and that's ridiculous, even for me!  Although I love
bookshare, and will always be a member, I mainly use it as a repository to
upload books I've scanned, and I very rarely download books that other
people have scanned.  And I obviously don't have time to keep up with the
list.  So I'll unsubscribe today.  If anyone wants to see a current list of
what I have waiting to be scanned and proof-read, please write me off
list.  I have 135 books in my scanning queue right now.

Bye everyone, and keep up the great scanning!

Jane Sheehan
jcsheehan@xxxxxxxxxxx