[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 20:09:56 -0700 (PDT)

I've been writing to people individually, with
instructions that I hope work.  I wish, though, I knew
why everyone wants to unsubscribe.

Anyway, Norma, if you want to unsubscribe,  try this:

In the To space, put

bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(People keep leaving out the "request" part of the
address and the post comes right back here).

In the Subject space put Unsubscribe

Cindy

http://vote.yahoo.com