[bookshare-discuss] LOST MY FIRST BOOK TO VALIDATE

  • From: Diane Kelker <dkelker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksd <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 01:53:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I  just tried to download LOVE'S ENCORE by Sandra as my initial validation
project.  However I was given an error message which states that the file
already exists.  When I reentered the page and tried a second download, the
file was gone.  But I can't locate it on my VN.  Although I had created a
designated folder to receive it, the aborted download didn't permit my going
there.  Where do I go from here?

Diane Kelker, Actress, Coach, Former Child