[bookshare-discuss] JUNE 5 books added to collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shayla Key Parker <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 00:35:44 -0700 (PDT)

But only one, and I think it was Rent, was from the
admin Q; several are from the Awaiting validation
queue, so they've been newly validated.

Enjoy

Cindy

A Sight for Sore Eyes   by Ruth Rendell
Angel of Light  by Joyce Carol Oates
Appendix to the I Hate to Cook Book by Peg Bracken
Between Mom and Jo by Julie Anne Peters
Biosphere Politics: A New Consciousness for a New
Century by Jeremy Rifkin
Break In by Dick Francis
Caravan to Vaccares by Alistair MacLean
Conan of the Isles by Lin Carter, L. Sprague de Camp
Conan the Avenger by L. Sprague de Camp, Bjorn Nyberg,
Robert E. Howard
Deep Fire Rising by Jack DuBrul
Fletch Won by Gregory McDonald
Hard Core: Power, Pleasure and the Frenzy of the
Visible by Linda Williams
In the Frame by Dick Francis
Memories of Another Day by Harold Robbins
One Fearful Yellow Eye  by John D. MacDonald
Rent by Jonathan Larson
The Body Has a Head by Gustav Eckstein
The Borrowers Afield by Mary Norton
The Seventh Secret      by Irving Wallace
Unforgettable   by Karin Kallmaker
With You Or Without You          by Lauren Sanders
Yargo   by Jacqueline Susann