[bookshare-discuss] Inspirational/religious books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:07:12 -0700 (PDT)

There was a book I helped Vic with that I found
inspirational, just as I find all of you
inspirational. I can't remember the name, but it is by
a woman who was paralyzed in a car accident and now
has a ministry and writes a lot of books. She writes
well, with a lot of personal examples of people who
have been helped--people who have so many physical
problems it seems unfair and unbearable for one
person.

Cindy