[bookshare-discuss] INTRODUCTION...

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:56:12 -0800

Hello, Good People,

Hopefully, this is a little more appropriate time to introduce myself to you. I
signed up for this list last weekend just before we learned of Mr. Galindo's
untimely passing, and though I took time to express my sympathy, I didn't think
that was the time  to do this.

I am Dianne Phelps from Napa, California and have been a member of Bookshare
for almost two years and have been so totally blessed by this wonderful
service. Having this type of access to a library has truly been a joy for me,
and I find I am doing most of my reading with Bookshare.

I plan to upgrade my Kurzweil software before too long and would like to start
seriously contributing to the library. I thought it would be good to meet
others who enjoy reading and that I might learn of other titles to look for.

With Ibrahim's introduction yesterday, it will be interesting to meet others
who enjoy the system. I, too, would like to become more knowledgeable about the
Middle East and would welcome any title selections which could be offered in
this regard.

I look forward to reading posts of others, including Shelly whom I know through
Guide Dogs.

Dianne B. Phelps and
Guide Dog Primrose