[bookshare-discuss] Re: INTRODUCTION...

  • From: "Munawar Bijani" <munawarb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:50:27 -0500

Hello,
The book was definitely a good read for me. Even as I am Muslim and am quite
familiar with Islam and the misdirected labels put on it, the book still
taught me quite a bit. There are quite a few Arabic words in there, but the
authord does a good job of defining them for the nonarabic speaker (I myself
do not know Arabic but found the book to be quite understandable) which is a
change from other Islamic books I have read which are written as if everyone
who reads them speaks Arabic. smile.

Munawar A. Bijani
Are you certain you will awaken from bed tomorrow?
Never assume something of which you lack strong knowledge.
mailto:munawarb@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.bpcprograms.com/