[bookshare-discuss] Re: Help with text Aloud

  • From: "L. Sammons" <lsammons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:43:06 -0700

Sounds great but I have one suggestion. That is to experiment with the bit sample rate. There is very little voice information above 10 k and the loweest exceptable sample rate should reduce file size and processing time.

For books I would try the lowest available sample rate and if it sounds ok to you. use it.

Sam