[bookshare-discuss] Help with pages

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:15:49 -0500

Hi everyone,

I just finished editing

Chimney Sweeps Yesterday and Todday by James Giblin,

Library of Congress Cataloging in Publication Data

Giblin, James Cross

Chimney sweeps. Bibliography: p. Includes index.

from the fifteenth century to the present day, emphasizing the plight of the
often abused climbing boys of past centuries.

I. Chimney-sweeps-History-Juvenile literature. [I. Chimneysweeps]  I. Tomes,
Margot, ill.   II. Title. HD8039.C48G5   1982     305'.964 81-43878 ISBN
0-690-04192-6 AACR2 ISBN 0-690-04193-4 (lib. bdg.)

and I discovered that I don't have pages 34 and 35.  Could someone see if they
can do a peak, or see if they can get this book from their library so we can
add these missing pages?

I don't know how I missed them, sigh, and the library book is an interlibrary
loan book so I don't have it any longer.
Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.