[bookshare-discuss] Re: HARD REVOLUTION

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:50:49 -0500

At first I didn't know you could save the settings either, but when I
changed my bookshare username from one email address to another I kept
having to delete my old address from the box before typing in the new one.
Anyways, you save it the same way you save your other settings. This way,
not only will you not have to uncheck the  websites in that list, but you
also won't have to retype your email address to do your searches. You still
will have to type in the password though.
Tiff