[bookshare-discuss] HARD REVOLUTION

  • From: "Karen McDonald" <kmcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:03:51 -0500

Hi, everyone,

I just had a wonderful surprise.  I download a lot of bookshare books with
Kurzweil, and I typed in Pelecanos, never thinking that I'd find anything
new.  I just did it because I've been doing it for a long time, hoping to
find his new book.  I was told that eight items had been found, and I
thought that just maybe something new might be there because there had
always been seven, and sure enough, there was Hard Revolution.  I hope that
whoever submitted this book is on the list because I want to thank you,
whoever you might be.  I've been waiting for a long time to read this book,
and I'm thrilled.

I'm a very happy camper.

Karen McDonald