[bookshare-discuss] Re: Great news about Bookshare.org

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:00:35 -0500

I too have to chime in here. This is such a great opportunity for students. I sure wished I'd had this when I was a student.

Shane
At 12:43 AM 10/1/2007, you wrote:
That is super exciting news!!! COngratulations to the
grant writers and Jim and those of you who helped by
writing how bookshare helped you as students and
everyone else who deserves it.

Cindy

-

http://www.eset.com