[bookshare-discuss] Re: Garrison Keillor, 5 books in collection and brilliant new movie

  • From: Nancy <baxman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:05:17 -0400

Oh!
I am so happy to hear a review of the KEILLOR movie. I am a die hard PHC fan and absolutely adore Garrison's humor, and his insights into human nature, politics and life in general. I have tickets to see PHC on July 1 at Tanglewood in the Berkshires of Massachusetts and cannot wait! i have Garrison's autograph, and I am not usually a collector of such things.
Again, thank you for the wonderful review of the movie and I can't wait to see it when the movie gods decide to show it in our local theatre.
Nancy