[bookshare-discuss] Fw: [aw-booktalk] Come listen to me talk about writing historical novels at Books and Beyond!

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 12:55:27 -0700

    Come listen to me talk about writing historical novels at Books and
Beyond!

This is Wednesday night, October 6 at 8 - 9 PM Eastern, so wee hours
Thursday for many of you.

I will be on AccessibleWorld.org's Books and Beyond as a guest.  It's
live online voice chat... you can listen but you can also talk if you
have a microphone.. Or type in questions if you don't.

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs3cfe7424e06c

Go ahead of time to download and install the safe plugin.

Bonnie Blose is the host and wants me to talk about my process of
writing historical fiction.  She thinks I am fascinating.. maybe you
will too.

Will look for you there!

--
Respectfully,

Nan Hawthorne
Author, blogger, broadcaster and songwriter
www.nanhawthorne.com

medieval-novels.com More than 1200 books set between 500 and 1600 AD.
www.medieval-novels.com