[bookshare-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 21:20:33 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am planning on scanning the below books, I picked them up from my library today, yep, the well hasn't run dry yet!

All in the day's riding, / by Will James; illustrated by the author.
James, Will, 1892-1942.

Big-enough / by Will James; illustrated by the author
James, Will, 1892-1942.

The dark horse / Will James; illustrated by the author.
James, Will 1892-1942.

Horses I've known, / by Will James.
James, Will, 1892-1942.

Lone cowboy : my life story / by Will James ; illustrated by the author.
James, Will, 1892-1942.

My first horse / by Will James.
James, Will, 1892-1942.

Scorpion, a good bad horse / by Will James ; illustrated by the author.
James, Will, 1892-1942.

     Arctic fox : life at the top of the world  Hamilton, Garry, 1962-

     Red pandas : a natural history  MacClintock, Dorcas.

Beasts of Eden : walking whales, dawn horses, and other enigmas of mammal evolution Wallace, David Rains, 1945-

     The lost choice : a legend of personal discovery  Andrews, Andy, 1959-

     Wild dogs : past & present  Halls, Kelly Milner, 1957-

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)