[bookshare-discuss] Re: Freedom Box

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:26:33 -0600

Wow!  I just looked at that website because I am a curious person even if I
cannot use a new toy.  If it really obeys our commands that is more than I
can say for my computer sometimes.  <smile>  I was afraid to look at thhe
price, but then I won't be buying one.  <<lol>  When it sends email I wonder
if you can be sure it is sent to the right person and no one else.  It
certainly sounds like a fun toy to play with.  <lol>  I have a friend who
will definitely be checking it out.  I will send your link to him Mike.

Sue S.