[bookshare-discuss] Re: Free Braille Cookbook

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:43:24 -0400

Dear Rick,

I would have told you sooner that I'm mailing the cookbook to you but I've been busy with company from Florida. I hope you enjoy it or will be able to pass it on.

Thanks for your support and humor re the issue of absent short synopses.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>