[bookshare-discuss] Free Braille Cookbook

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:22:35 -0400

Dear Booksharian Friends,

I'm trying to give away the one volume cookbook from National Braille Press called Grandma Goode's Gourmet Goodies. The person who contacts me off list first gets it and I'll inform the list when it's taken. It contains recipes like Caramel cake and Rolled cabbage.Many of the recipes are old world and ethnic like gifelta fish, Chopped liver, potato Latkes and Knishes.

Always with love,