[bookshare-discuss] Re: For those who haven't bought scanners yet

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:40:15 -0500

From what I have seen, it is a stand-alone reading machine like Freedom Scientific's SARA or humanwares machine. If someone doesn't want to have anything to do with a computer, these machines are probably for them. I think, also, that hospitals and nursing homes probably like them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:34 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: For those who haven't bought scanners yet

That's the one, the ReadEasy. It's rather expensive, so it may not be within
the price range of many of us. It's beyond me, that's for sure, but I'll
still listen.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com