[bookshare-discuss] Re: For those who haven't bought scanners yet

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:34:35 -0700

That's the one, the ReadEasy. It's rather expensive, so it may not be within
the price range of many of us. It's beyond me, that's for sure, but I'll
still listen.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com