[bookshare-discuss] Re: For Charley Pride Fans

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:16:10 -0400

It's great to know that other people are interested in reading this book. I'm considering asking my daughter to help me type up a description of Charley's picture from the cover of the book so we'll know what he looks like. Would any of you find that helpful? Duane, I am so jealous of you getting to go to a concert. He came to the Atlanta area, but he held the show at a park that's 35 miles from our public transit system. Deborah, I'll put a hold on the book for you when I submit, and I'll post here as well. I expect the book to arrive within the next couple of weeks. I'll scan and proofread it and will post here as soon as it's ready.

Monica Willyard