[bookshare-discuss] Re: Filling in a series about horses

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 01:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

THE AMERICAN SADDLEBRED HORSE
  THE CHINCOTEAGUE PONY

  I can definitely get those 2 books if they are by Charlotte Wilcox. I will
have to check on the others later because I only have 3 minutes left of my
break.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - A Killer Stitch by Maggie Sefton
  I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay! (what is this? When you click this link, eBay pays me a
small percentage of your WINNING bid. There is no additional cost to you.)